Console Bloodroot....D:<

Should bloodroot be more common?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are in terraria there just very very rare as I found one by chance earlier ( big thanks to Nike Leon for pointing the post out)

I have duped stacks of all those glitched items. If you want some I can give you them if I am ever online on PS3.

Just don't spam me with "invite me" messages I find that annoying.

I'll trade anything I own for an Orange Bloodroot. I've done pretty much everything. I do NOT own the Blizzard Staff yet though, but yes, I'll even trade any ONE Legendary weapon for an Orange Bloodroot.

I even have Rainbow Bricks and a Lizard Egg if you need them.

I wish i had gold so i could let people on my all items map to get it( if they dont mind "cheating"), other than that, i can only help by answering questions you all could have about where i found the 3 i got legit.

By all means, tell me everything you know about this elusive plant. :)
Well, all 3 i've found were on the left side of the world, close to water, on under dirt, and with dirt on the side(maybe its a bug, needing a dirt block on the side is weird), im not sure if they grow or not, one was on a new world, and 2 on a hardmode world i've spend (a lot) of time on. I have pictures.
IMG_20150213_171710736.jpg
This one is the first one i found pre-frostmoonUpdate
IMG_20150223_191308550.jpg
this one and the next one are from the pre-chrismasUpdate world(on hardmode) here is the map:
IMG_20150223_203709916.jpg
map of where i found it, its on the left side, idk the size of the world
IMG_20150223_203615117.jpg
last one i've found, close to the crimson biome you see on the one before, again left side, same world
IMG_20150223_203648595.jpg
map of the last one i found.

Edit:The first one was a new small world, again, im not aware if they can grow or not, so far my farm doesnt have any(maybe if i add water, idk, could be by world or something)

Thanks for showing me, I'll try again later. Btw, you really should push that Crimson back. I ended up massively reducing the impact of The Crimson as it was trying to take over my Jungle. I ended up creating a Clay "Box" with 3 Block gaps either side and spraying The Crimson with Blue Solution to Hallow it. A lot of my map is still black though, so I think I may have an Orange Bloodroot in some far unexplored corner that I have yet to discover.

Must've found 10 Green Mushroom in the last 3 hours whilst exploring too.

Ña, that is not my main world, it was just an arena world, i dont care about the jungle, i used to use it to get mech boss summon items, but i wasted them by accident so it no longer drops them, so some day i'll destroy( and then run some test, then delete ) that world, and make a new one.

Last edited:
I have 8 worlds, including my original one. I have 4 "Home" Worlds, 2 of which glitched with previous updates, the other 2 being my original and my current "Sky City". The other 4 worlds are 1 Hallowed, 1 Corrupted and 2 which get created, farmed for items (like Water Candles, Living Wood, Pyramid drops, Ice Skates etc) then destroyed and remade. I currently have all but one Pet (Baby Grinch) as well. I use my Cursed Sapling most, he's just a cool guy. B)

Yeah I honestly have never seen a single Bloodroot in my entire time playing Terraria, granted I've never done a wholly devoted Bloodroot search, but I'd imagine at least one would have shown up by this point...

I'll trade anything I own for an Orange Bloodroot. I've done pretty much everything. I do NOT own the Blizzard Staff yet though, but yes, I'll even trade any ONE Legendary weapon for an Orange Bloodroot.

I even have Rainbow Bricks and a Lizard Egg if you need them.
Did you ever get your bloodroot? Will trade for green mushrooms.

I have found 3 bloodroots and 3 teal mushrooms and 1! green mushroom. Duped stacks of each. If any one needs them on 360, more than happy to share.

Hey grey ghost, could you share some with me? I'm at xbox 360 too and my profile is Mateus Nikolas.
Since i'm not sure if grey ghost will see this, If anyone could possibly give me some crimson bloodroots, i would be more than appreciated. Again, my Xbox profile is Mateus Nikolas. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey grey ghost, could you share some with me? I'm at xbox 360 too and my profile is Mateus Nikolas.
Since i'm not sure if grey ghost will see this, If anyone could possibly give me some crimson bloodroots, i would be more than appreciated. Again, my Xbox profile is Mateus Nikolas. Thanks
Why'd you necropost this? This issue is fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom