BlueJay Building thread

Hello and welcome!
Here, I will be sharing all of my Terraria builds from 2017 and beyond.
I'm still learning, and I'm still testing out a lot of new building styles.
I'm always open to tips, and I work very hard on these builds,
and I want to improve myself in anyway I can!

I'm also open to all build requests/suggestions!
FT321o1.png

D5NhJqv.png

p8lp8UX.png

dRjcGag.png

JZQ49jZ.png

DOrqaAg.png

QYNDSOU.png

NHjDnko.jpg

MBNMJIJ.jpg

FKkEOBW.jpg

CVXP9yf.png

LfCvNYg.png

7TM0KVR.png

K7UuMIc.png

8vcVmEO.png

i17GzfY.png

bAvgNT2.png

yN5z2cF.png

BFGIf7L.png

iDQeeE7.png

WE8m8SK.png

8vcVmEO.png

0IphZ5O.png

5lmUqLG.jpg

PNMcLLV.png

mn0t9yD.png
IjQch2c.png

0PuYWsz.png

ZuYFnBt.png

lcDvbhq.png

LimElXB.png

RTUCuhi.jpg

zKylYwT.png

uc2S3rm.png

rWf0VTA.png

ttO3zQZ.png

0uthrvQ.png

g9p6gNg.png

GoQ2bi9.png

M9FZn97.png

XmhUcIT.png

jl4a1iE.png

fIJp0Q7.png

QOheQUW.png

ee9fKyB.png

cSX3RQV.png

XcnGjq9.png

hgoACNP.png

qyKUbMq.png

Ma0gEXY.png

p4uEvnR.png
WkzcLX6.png

j6GDNun.png

XJ8ze2d.png

G7nNyvJ.png

3R8pwL5.png

xd3EgPA.png

gAK3ADv.png

fWKQZrN.png

r6SPyZy.png

NKkblMk.png

zLLnIeS.png

hp5ef92.png

R0GPr8Y.png

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm super I'm super exited about joining, I've been a member for about a week and its been awesome!
In this thread I will be posting my youtube build videos (I will not be posting my tutorials or pixel arts) from my youtube channel. and I will also be posting screen shots of my builds that were not in any video. I hope you guys like them, I would truly like some feedback on them/tips for future builds
So here they are!!!!!!

Last edited:
Love the builds, I would just either go over the sound files with your own music, or find a way to slow down the audio in game, aside from that I enjoyed the videos!

Edit: I do realize you did this with some of your videos, if you didn't have the time to do edit some of the others then it's fine, just stay kinda consistent with it :p

Love the builds, I would just either go over the sound files with your own music, or find a way to slow down the audio in game, aside from that I enjoyed the videos!

Edit: I do realize you did this with some of your videos, if you didn't have the time to do edit some of the others then it's fine, just stay kinda consistent with it :p
Lol yeah I hate myself for that with the first 2-3 videos the truth... that was when I just started making videos, and knew nothing about it. I still cringe when I watch my first tutorial video and I didn't fix any of the typos... I got alot better since then. (I hope xD ) Anyway thanks it means alot! (How much I want to fix my old videos so bad.... I'm still mad at myself...lol )

Back
Top Bottom