Game Mechanics Blueprint.

Chase Brower

Steampunker
Some sort of an item that would allow you to copy/paste sections of builds, and it would require all the resources that would go into building it to actually use the paste function.

The exchange for using something like this, is that it would use some sort of "ammo" as well as all of the required resources to paste the build. This would be INCREDIBLY helpful for builders and mechanics, as it would speed up builds by an INCREDIBLE amount, without actually cheating. This would also help adventurers who don't like to spend much time building, but want to at least have some sort of base, as they could use the copy/paste function to quickly build something, and spend more time adventuring.

My key suggested points:

-"Blueprint" item allows to copy and paste things of a certain size

-Blueprint uses up all resources required to build something in order to paste, as well as possibly using some sort of "ammo" for balance

I'm sure it would be super helpful to all of the community! (I know i would love it)

Instant support! This would work really well with multiple wire components.
70bdbb.jpg

You mean you want the blueprint thing from Factorio. You want flying robots that build it too?`:D

Last edited:
Sure, i actually just started playing factorio too XD i kind've got the idea from it
Yeah, I knew it. That is a fun game. I always make a blue print for my train stations so when I need to set up a new station somewhere I just get all the materials and have my bots place it down. Because the loading stations will always be the same, it works great for things you know you are going to have to build again and again. `:)

Last edited:
Hey Devs, is this on the possibilities lists? I would really like to see this idea added to the game. Being able to create my own library of bits and pieces of things I create in order to use them to create something much larger would be so cool. For example, blueprinting the roof you created, and blueprinting the base of the house separately means you could mix and match your library of roofs with bases.

Hey Devs, is this on the possibilities lists? I would really like to see this idea added to the game. Being able to create my own library of bits and pieces of things I create in order to use them to create something much larger would be so cool. For example, blueprinting the roof you created, and blueprinting the base of the house separately means you could mix and match your library of roofs with bases.
Yes, that would be great. I think we also need a crane mount that is for building like how the drill mount is for mining. And the crane mount will build the shape of the blueprint you have selected. If you don't have a blueprint you would build basic shapes by right-clicking and picking a shape like you would pick a wire color with the grand design.

Back
Top Bottom