Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Borderlands 2

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Borderlands: The Pre Sequel

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Papa Dank

Terrarian
Pretty much just a discussion thread for everything Borderlands.

If you don't know what Borderlands is, it's pretty much just a first-person shooter with some RPG elements here and there. It focuses on co-op gameplay quite a bit, and looting weaponry and equipment. All three of the games are pretty good, each different from the other, so I'd recommend playing each game because you'll probably enjoy one just as much as the other.
There's also a spinoff series made by Telltale Games called Tales from the Borderlands, so that'd be nice to check out too.

I'd definitely recommend checking the series out, it's pretty fun honestly, you can take my word for that.

But anyway, this is where we'll talk about it. Which game do you like most? Least? Which DLC campaign is your favorite?

I like the Pre Sequel, but.. it's just so short compared to Borderlands 2.
Plus when they said four DLCs, I thought they meant expansion packs. But nope, just four DLCs in total. Sucks. They really could've improved the game.

I like the Pre Sequel, but.. it's just so short compared to Borderlands 2.
Plus when they said four DLCs, I thought they meant expansion packs. But nope, just four DLCs in total. Sucks. They really could've improved the game.
That was kind of 2k's fault, I'm pretty sure 2k australia was the main developer for it, and they closed them down. Also, yes, the lack of optional bosses, and loss of hours of gameplay was annoying, but i had more fun playing it than Borderlands 2. And the amount of irony and humor hooked me in.

Personally I found Borderlands 2 more fun because I played as Krieg. He's just so ridiculous and I love it.
I'd love it if they would maybe give Borderlands something like a remaster. It's such a great game, but.. its age is showing. Better graphics and stuff like that would be cool, and if they'd give us a minimap like in the newer games.

I just really hope that Borderlands 3 doesn't really fail like the Pre Sequel did. And, hopefully, you get to play as some of the vault hunters from previous games

I Enjoyed Borderlands 2 immensely, and it was a lot of great fun. It's kind of hilarious though, because when I first started playing it I was like "Dude, the difficulty jump is ridiculous!"

I'm pretty sure me and my brother literally spent 2-3 hours just on the "Finding the Firehawk" part lol. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom