Boss Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaplop

Terrarian
Hello, and welcome to Boss Battle! As you can probably tell from the title of the thread, the purpose of this is to fight bosses! When you beat one, another one spawns. Bosses had different kinds of attacks. Some do varying damage, and some are elemental. Different kinds of equipment defend better against different elements, which brings me on to the next section, shops! The shop is split into 7 categories: Melee, Ranged, Magic, Head, Body, Legs, and Materials. All of them are self explainable, except materials. The first 6 categories sell only basic items. The rest are found through crafting. Materials can be bought here, crafted from other materials, or dropped by bosses. (Although other types of gear are dropped.) In order to craft something, you need high enough intelligence (Stats explained below) and the right materials. You can select a piece of gear, and if you've met the requirements, you can craft it!

Now, onto stats. There are 5 stats. HP, MP, Atk (Attack), Def (Defense) and Int. (Intelligence) HP are your hit points, MP lets you use special moves, Atk increases your damage, Def decreases damage taken, and Int lets you craft things. (Explained above) Every time you hit the boss, you get Xp. Once you get enough Xp, you can increase 1 stat. Atk, Def, and Int increase in increments of 1, but HP and MP increase in increments of 5.

Finally, special moves. They cost MP, and do something special, like increasing stats or doing elemental damage. You learn one move each time a boss is defeated.

Now, to play, you have to make a character. Here is a skeleton:

HP:10/10
MP:5/5
Atk:1
Def:0
Int:0
Weapon:To start off with you can pick whatever you want, but it increases Atk by 0. (+0 Atk)
Head: None
Body: None
Legs: None
Accessories: (Only dropped by bosses and can be crafted, can't be bought) None
Those are the default stats, so you can can just copy paste (Remove the useless stuff and add a weapon, though)

Now, here is the first boss. (I control his moves)

Giant Slime
HP:100/100
Atk:1
Def:2

Now, let's begin! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Here is a list of special moves and crafting recipes found. I'll edit this as more are discovered.

Special Moves discovered:
None, yet.

Crafting Recipes discovered:
Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom