tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

K. As for perforator and hivemind, they have 2 separate bools, and I personally plan on killing both either way since I have both corruption and crimson in my worlds.
same here
ok but the queen jellyfish was in between them so at least they should be right next to each other

Can you use this and the incompatible mods? Terracustom gave me an error when it was enabled with pretty much all the incompatible mods. Not sure what actually caused the error.

Can you use this and the incompatible mods? Terracustom gave me an error when it was enabled with pretty much all the incompatible mods. Not sure what actually caused the error.
It shouldn't complain unless you have old versions of the mods. Make sure to update the other mods.

Edit: wait, what do you mean by imcompatible mods, just mods that haven't been added? they shouldn't matter at all.

It shouldn't complain unless you have old versions of the mods. Make sure to update the other mods.

Edit: wait, what do you mean by imcompatible mods, just mods that haven't been added? they shouldn't matter at all.

the ones that don't have the bools or whatever, but now that you mention out of date, it may have been the pentacore demo mod that caused it. I'll try again real quick and load it up.

Edit: Yup, that was it. It just caught another mod that isn't up to day either.

@jopojelly

Do u ever tho about or planned to expand this mod for a wider range ? I mean more then just the Bosses like Addons for extra support such like showing current Npcs unlocked, the Drops of the Bosses owned, rare creatures killed, Finished Events etc... some more stuff to have tracked could be a beast of helpful mod, even when i fall in love with the current Boss list already. ( Just wondering no one else did this already its a Quality of Life Mod thanks for it King jopojelly).

Not sure if it would be to much work adding more checks to the mod.

Best Regards

@jopojelly

Do u ever tho about or planned to expand this mod for a wider range ? I mean more then just the Bosses like Addons for extra support such like showing current Npcs unlocked, the Drops of the Bosses owned, rare creatures killed, Finished Events etc... some more stuff to have tracked could be a beast of helpful mod, even when i fall in love with the current Boss list already. ( Just wondering no one else did this already its a Quality of Life Mod thanks for it King jopojelly).

Not sure if it would be to much work adding more checks to the mod.

Best Regards
Events and mini bosses would be very easy to do, I just need the data and the modders to keep records. A town NPC list would also be really neat, shouldn't be too hard.

Boss drops probably not, since you can't really mine that data from the mods.

I was considering a mod that would be a 100% Item checklist, with support for mod items too. I think it would be neat to know that you've collected every item at least once, for the completionists.

Events and mini bosses would be very easy to do, I just need the data and the modders to keep records. A town NPC list would also be really neat, shouldn't be too hard.

Boss drops probably not, since you can't really mine that data from the mods.

I was considering a mod that would be a 100% Item checklist, with support for mod items too. I think it would be neat to know that you've collected every item at least once, for the completionists.

Was exactly what i wanted to know thanks xD, but asking before is better since im not a experience coder specialy not for terraria i couldnt say if its to much work since u work alone on it beside the data u get from Modders. But cool to see u had similar thoughts already looking forward too it and 100 % apprecite it.

Best Regards

me gusta pero no se ni usarlo:),D) ¿Cual es la tecla designada para abrir el listado?

I like but I do not know or use it :), D) What is the key to open the list?

@jopojelly

upload_2016-11-21_23-54-44.png

. -.

Calamity devs can't count. :joy: They should have published 1.1.5.950. Anyway, I'll see if I can make the mod browser smarter to reject publishing lower version numbers like this.

Thanks, was just redoing some mods in and out on my modlist and also Updating. But Boss Checklist gave me this error so i needed disable it, isnt a Problem when i activate the mod later in middel of the Playthrought or should i wait now ?

Regards

Thanks, was just redoing some mods in and out on my modlist and also Updating. But Boss Checklist gave me this error so i needed disable it, isnt a Problem when i activate the mod later in middel of the Playthrought or should i wait now ?

Regards
You can activate this mod whenever. (hopefully the issue will be fixed soon with their next update.)

Back
Top Bottom