tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Had a world we previously played on. Installed this on everyones PC. Logged into the world and character is in freefall, Hightide was firing from who knows where, all npcs were falling through the world and then the client crashed with a render error. Tried multiple times. Removed the mod, world loaded fine.

Could you make it so that when you click on something it says how to summon it, and maybe a sprite of the boss?

Had a world we previously played on. Installed this on everyones PC. Logged into the world and character is in freefall, Hightide was firing from who knows where, all npcs were falling through the world and then the client crashed with a render error. Tried multiple times. Removed the mod, world loaded fine.

Same, idk why. Maybe is a conflict with another mod? Maybe with TerraCustom or Large World Enabler :C

im not sure if its the mod itself or other mods interfering but when i install this mod. 1. it mixes up the items in my chests and 2. It doesnt allow me to summon bosses

Updated to 0.9.

So far only Thorium and Calamity are supported.

It is open source, btw, so anyone can add native support.

There is also support for adding support through Mod.Call().

Updated to 0.9.

So far only Thorium and Calamity are supported.

It is open source, btw, so anyone can add native support.

There is also support for adding support through Mod.Call().

I Hope some more mods add support for Boss Checklist this mod is fanastic and spares time for peopel making Manually Boss Progression . -.

Got a really strange bug for ya, jopojelly.

Using Tmod (v0.9.0.2), Thorium (1.2.13.4), Simple Auto Chests (v0.3.2), and Boss Checklist (v0.1.1.3), my friend and I experienced some strange issues in multiplayer.
Using the 3 mods we had generation issues around the lower caverns that stopped world visual generation and caused Thorium items to drop from dirt blocks or any mob. An example is when killing ocean biome mobs they would drop Shadow Master's Treads in stacks. And shooting a Thorium Danger Dual-shot bow would yield Thorium items to drop from the arrows generating.
When using BC and Thorium, and not SAC, the world generation was perfectly fine but the item ID issues persisted.
When Thorium and SAC were used, and not BC, nothing was wrong whatsoever.
Originally when this happened I tried to break a block when the world generation got messed up below the caverns and Terraria crashed. The primary error was "index was outside the bounds of the array"
Oh, and I initially reported the ID issue to Thorium's developer, via his topic, and he said it was an ID desync likely caused by "a mod you've installed, how you're running the server, different mod versions downloaded or different machines."

I hope this is enough information to figure something out.

I do wish there was a config for this mod to edit the checklist's boss order, and maybe to just have "Mechanical Bosses" and "Pillars" as one checklist instead of seperate.

Some of the checklist's order I personally don't agree with, like queen bee before queen jellyfish, so being able to edit the order would make everyone happy, as players could just set up the order they prefer on the checklist.

Also any chance for Ersion support?

I do wish there was a config for this mod to edit the checklist's boss order, and maybe to just have "Mechanical Bosses" and "Pillars" as one checklist instead of seperate.

Some of the checklist's order I personally don't agree with, like queen bee before queen jellyfish, so being able to edit the order would make everyone happy, as players could just set up the order they prefer on the checklist.

Also any chance for Ersion support?
I'll keep it in mind.

As for Erison, I've published instructions on adding support, I'd hope the modders of big mods would find motivation themselves to make it compatible, either through github or mod.Call integration.

Just a quick question:
To what extent are Crystilium, Tremor and Pumpking supported?

I checked through all the last four pages, so apologies if I missed something that answered my question.

So, fought the horde and it wasn't checked off. Did I miss the boss beastie to get it checked off or is it a placeholder?

Just a quick question:
To what extent are Crystilium, Tremor and Pumpking supported?

I checked through all the last four pages, so apologies if I missed something that answered my question.
They are all not programmed correctly, so I can't do anything until their dev gets on the ball and make public static downedBossX bools.

So, fought the horde and it wasn't checked off. Did I miss the boss beastie to get it checked off or is it a placeholder?
Which boss?

Back
Top Bottom