PC Boss stopped spawning, and I can't spawn anymore.

Neal_WTD

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I died to the moon lord, and neither the lunatic cultist nor the planter bulb appears on any maps for me. (last version)

To resummon the lunatic cultist you have to go back to the dungeon and kill the cultists there. If there aren't any make sure to wait at least a day for them to respawn. If they still are not there try to reload the game. Also they cant spawn if the dungeon is mined away so make sure you didn't mine anything

To resummon the lunatic cultist you have to go back to the dungeon and kill the cultists there. If there aren't any make sure to wait at least a day for them to respawn. If they still are not there try to reload the game. Also they cant spawn if the dungeon is mined away so make sure you didn't mine anything
that's the problem, the cultists aren't at the dungeon entrance. I tried to create another map and it didn't work, I even uninstalled the game and it's still the same. I can't progress. And I didn't mine anywhere.

that's the problem, the cultists aren't at the dungeon entrance. I tried to create another map and it didn't work, I even uninstalled the game and it's still the same. I can't progress. And I didn't mine anywhere.
Can i get a picture of the dungeon entrance? also tell me all the bosses you have killed

edit: also make sure the cultists didnt walk into the dungeon or out the front, also what difficulty mode are you on?

Last edited:
Can i get a picture of the dungeon entrance? also tell me all the bosses you have killed

edit: also make sure the cultists didnt walk into the dungeon or out the front, also what difficulty mode are you on?
I killed everyone before the golem, killed the lunatic cultist, spawned the pillars and in the end, died to the moon lord. And since then, the cultists does not appear in front of the dungeon.

Posso tirar uma foto da entrada da masmorra? também me diga todos os chefes que você matou

editar: também certifique-se de que os cultistas não entraram na masmorra ou saíram da frente, também em que modo de dificuldade você está?

Attachments

• Terraria Dungeon.PNG
    Terraria Dungeon.PNG
    285.4 KB · Views: 83
Ive looked on the wiki and the only requirements for the cultists to spawn are these

• The world is in Hardmode, and Skeletron and Golem have been defeated.
  • No bosses are alive and no events are happening.
  • No Mysterious Tablet is existent.
  • The player is not within an area of 79×41 tiles around the Dungeon point (the spawn point of the Old Man, i.e. the left of the two blocks on which he stands during the night).
  • The tile exactly 7 tiles above the Dungeon point (which is approximately where the center of the Mysterious Tablet will be) is neither a solid nor a deactivated block, this includes platforms and shelves.
    So if all of these requirements are fulfilled then its some kind of bug. Also, the cultists will only spawn on the world these requirements have been fulfilled on.
I think your problem is you being too close to the dungeon. Also, can I have your world file of the world you tried to kill moon lord on so I can see if I can find any plantera bulbs?

Last edited:

I'm in hardmode, I've killed all the mechanical bosses and I can't even summon moon lord, I've appropriated mods for that. And not even so hahaha

Ive looked on the wiki and the only requirements for the cultists to spawn are these

• The world is in Hardmode, and Skeletron and Golem have been defeated.
  • No bosses are alive and no events are happening.
  • No Mysterious Tablet is existent.
  • The player is not within an area of 79×41 tiles around the Dungeon point (the spawn point of the Old Man, i.e. the left of the two blocks on which he stands during the night).
  • The tile exactly 7 tiles above the Dungeon point (which is approximately where the center of the Mysterious Tablet will be) is neither a solid nor a deactivated block, this includes platforms and shelves.
    So if all of these requirements are fulfilled then its some kind of bug. Also, the cultists will only spawn on the world these requirements have been fulfilled on.
I think your problem is you being too close to the dungeon. Also, can I have your world file of the world you tried to kill moon lord on so I can see if I can find any plantera bulbs?
and my base is far from the dungeon. Block problems, no. And I say this spawn problem is on every map I create.

I killed everyone before the golem, killed the lunatic cultist, spawned the pillars and in the end, died to the moon lord. And since then, the cultists does not appear in front of the dungeon.
Youve killed everyone before golem? You need to kill golem for them to spawn

Back
Top Bottom