get hype

• hype

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • most hype

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Lolkat

Skeletron Prime
so you remember this thing I did a while back. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/wip-bosseria-more-bosses.84519/
Well I'm remaking in tAPI but actually decent and not bad hopefully.

For starts, 50% of the bosses were just reskins, so I'm going to make an effort to improve them with either phases or minions.
Some bosses are going to be cut entirely, such as Refined Prime because he was dumb anyway.

Most sprites are either going to be improved or recycled and I'm not using stock photos with mspaint eyes anymore.
I believe the person who sprited the improved Geartron was Zoodletec, so keeping credit for him.
Feel free to contribute sprites to anything that needs a better sprite.

Current Content:

Rusty Gear:
e9c0f873f6.png

Summons Geartron Prime.

8400f64695.jpg

Geartron Prime's improved fight. He still acts like Spazmatism but he has 2 batteries that actively seek you out to liven the fight up.

a7cdbd4c00.jpg

Internal Stasis, who would greatly benefit from a new sprite that isn't a recolor of the WoF's eye. Needs a better sprite.

Ones Zeros and Computer Virus
6e923292ec.png

The materials dropped from Internal Stasis. Still need a better sprite.

I'll keep everyone here updated with my progress and throw a demo or two around once it gets more content and such.

Have you requested other people to Sprite and Code for you? Makes the Job easier.
I am requesting spriters to sprite some of the npcs out of their stock photo looks.
In Need of Better Sprites:
fd169896f1.png

8c7204e22d.jpg

(especially that one)
And any spriter that wants to join me to sprite items I'd be glad for the help.

Back
Top Bottom