PC Breath Meter - Is there a mod that lets you move it away from the character?

30percent

Terrarian
Hi,
Is there a mod that lets you move the breath meter away from the character? I'm talking about bubbles (or flames in lava) that appear when submerged in liquids. They are right above the character, which can be a nuisance when you need to mine up for example. In my opinion that thing's always in the way. I'm thinking of moving it up a little bit, or all the way to any corner of the screen.
I'd even settle with hiding it completely, so long as I have the drowning sound effect (and my brain) at least. I couldn't find anything related to this, though searching for this specific functionality is a bit tricky because terms are rather general and used for completely different matters.

Alternatively, if you have clues for how to do this on my own, if it is at all possible, that'd be very much appreciated as well!

Thanks!

i dont think there is one yet. but i wish there will be one where its moved under the minimap isntead. im pretty sure its placed ontop of the character to tell you that you're not a fish and will drown

Back
Top Bottom