Weapons & Equip Broken Hero Sword+

Everybody

Terrarian
The Broken hero sword is used in 3 weapon recipes! 3! Tres! It's crazy, so I had an idea of how this can be used more! Also, please note that some of these ideas can be removed/changed with a reason good enough. No one's suggestions are perfect, not even the "Almighty" Cyber! (Sorry @Zoomo ) I feel like the Broken hero Sword really could use some more crafting recipes, just tell me if anything is unnecessary! Also, you can suggest your own ideas!

True Bone Sword:
46 Damage
5 Knockback
11 Velocity
21 Use Time
Shoots a bone with mid-velocity, but bounces 3 times and pierces 2 times

Crafting:
Bone Sword
Broken Hero Sword

True Ice Blade:
47 Damage
3 Knockback
7 Velocity
22 Use Time
Shoots an Ice Bolt which slowly loses velocity (lasts 2 seconds), but goes through walls and pierces infinitely.

Crafting:
Ice Blade
Broken Hero Sword

True Zombie Arm:
45 Damage
3 Knockback
5 Velocity
28 Use Time
Shoots a cone of Zombie Flesh, but lasts 3 seconds

Crafting:
Zombie Arm
Broken Hero Sword

True Bee Keeper:
53 Damage
5 Knockback
11 Velocity
27 Use Time
Confuses the enemy, and shoots a bee which will confuse enemies

Crafting:
Bee Keeper
Broken Hero Sword

Keybrand:
62 Damage
5 Knockback
13 Velocity
21 Use Time
Shoots a Keybrand

Crafting:
Keybrand
Broken Hero Sword

NOTE: 6-10 only currently has 6, not 7 8 9 or 10.

True Breaker Blade:
55 Damage
8 Knockback
8 Velocity
27 Use Time
Shoots a Breaker Blade

Crafting:
Breaker Blade
Broken Hero Sword

I like the idea of more uses for the broken hero sword :D
(maybe I can get rid of my 24 broken hero swords now)

But, some of then are "random", such as the True bee sword....but, why not?
I don't think 10 is to many either, but you could request some sprites to make this thread even better ;)

Turn them into a sort of decorative/functional placeable item, and we're done. Same approach that was taken with Heart Crystals/Lanterns.

That's all I have to say in the matter.

Oh… where do you live?

On topic: Can't think of anything else… @Baconfry got any ideas? What about you @SzGamer227
Live in the UK, quite late here. Well, for me it is :p

On the subject of lacking blades, how about the UBA BLAYD? If u combyn al teh blayds u get da uba blayd, wich fyurs al teh blayds att ons.
Joke suggestion, btw.

Serious note: True Starfury. False Excalibur (lol).
[DOUBLEPOST=1415826141][/DOUBLEPOST]
Turn them into a sort of decorative/functional placeable item, and we're done. Same approach that was taken with Heart Crystals/Lanterns.

That's all I have to say in the matter.
Maybe place them broken swords-in-stones that troll you when you try to find the Enchanted Sword?

Yay for more broadswords?

I can't see a need for any of these. A lot of crafting materials have the same problem as Broken Hero Sword. The item is just meant to be the gateway between upgrading the iconic broadswords.

True Zombie arm? Yes, we can totally augment the divine powers left behind by slain heroes into the mutilated limb of an undead monster.

I find most of these pretty redundant. Both the bone sword and ice sword have hardmode counterparts on par with the excalibur in terms of tier.

I’m with Baconfry on any further uses of the broken hero swords.

If there is a Hero sword it should be the most powerful sword in the game. It's used for the Terra Blade the true knights edge and true Excalibur. So it should Epic

If there is a Hero sword it should be the most powerful sword in the game. It's used for the Terra Blade the true knights edge and true Excalibur. So it should Epic
nah, cus it is easier to get than the Terra Blade.

Back
Top Bottom