Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Anyone know how to use this texture pack?
I've tried three ways of trying it. Such as putting the texture pack folder in 'ResourcePacks', images in the same folder and putting the whole folder in it.
Just incase you ask about experimental features, yes i do have it on true.
Try searching “Texture Packs” on the official wiki and it will tell you how a functional texture pack looks like, and you can check the folder and see what's in the wrong place.

Anyone know how to use this texture pack?
I've tried three ways of trying it. Such as putting the texture pack folder in 'ResourcePacks', images in the same folder and putting the whole folder in it.
Just incase you ask about experimental features, yes i do have it on true.
What? Do you realise that in 1.4 and above experimental feature no longer exists? The instalation is different from older version. In page n.6 is a post which should have updated version of this texture pack, if you instaled texture pack will show up correctly without any problems.
You might want to read or watch one of texture pack tutorials and how to instal them.

What? Do you realise that in 1.4 and above experimental feature no longer exists? The instalation is different from older version. In page n.6 is a post which should have updated version of this texture pack, if you instaled texture pack will show up correctly without any problems.
You might want to read or watch one of texture pack tutorials and how to instal them.
Yeah, I just found the texture pack from n.6 when you said about it.
Oh, and sorry for not responding for like a week or A week and a half.

Great job! I think it looks really good, but (and don't take this the wrong way) I feel like the skeletron textures look a bit too much like mice (the teeth and the cheeks). But still, it's awesome!

Great job! I think it looks really good, but (and don't take this the wrong way) I feel like the skeletron textures look a bit too much like mice (the teeth and the cheeks). But still, it's awesome!
For a sec i thought you were gonna say like 'sans', but yeah i agree with you xd

since the pack is outdated, is it possible for anyone to recompile it as a personal private resource pack and still use it without anything breaking?
(i heard 1.4 changed a lot of armor animations, so if i use old stuff, it may break)

nvm, found a 1.4 port on page 6

Back
Top Bottom