Weapons & Equip Buff your team members with unique accesories!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes,its looks good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad,but I wont support it

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sounds stupid...

• Its sounds so confusing,can you explain?

• This is decent,but you need to...

• Total voters

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
This idea i came up after playing World of Warcraft.What about adding accesories that wont give passive stats increase,but will have active buffs?Like blood lust.

Battle Horn:
Double tap Down to call your team for the fight,increasing their armor(+30), damage(5%),life regeneration and mana regeneration briefly for 60 seconds.
This buff cannot be applyed for 3 minutes.
Can be crafted with 10 wood,2 any iron bars and 5 mana crystals(15 stars in total) on anvil.

Berserker's Grip:
Double tap Down to enrage your team,they will ignore pain(10% dmg reduction),will deal increased damage(20%),but healing effects will work less effiecint(probably halves healing effects,but i might re-think this part) for 60 seconds.
This buff cannot be applyed for 3 minutes.
Can be crafted with 10 Palladium\Cobalt bars,5 Shadowscales or crimson analog(I dont remember how its called :p.) on mythirl\orichalcum(I hope i spelled it right) anvil.

Battle Standart(or standard?English is not my first lang :p):
You can attach 2 banners to it,to get bonus vs certaint enemys.
Can be crafted with 30 wood on sawmill.
Yes this one is passive,but was requested by my friend,so i couldnt put it in.

Remember that those buffs wont stack(except Battle Standart),so you need to pick one,that you mostly need.

I think this is pretty good idea,because if we will recieve 5% more dmg after hardmode began,its useless(Yes,Putrid Scent,im looking at you) and getting its too early may cause it to be overpowered.Those i think are pretty good balanced.

I'll try to expand this thread,but for now i want your thoughts on this concept.

Last edited:
Battle horn can be used maliciously to grief. You need to change it.
I kinda agree with that. What I think should change about it to balance it (not sure if you agree with this) is reducing the defense gained and removing the increased mana regeneration, as well as changing the crafting recipe to make it Hardmode-only. No Pre-Hardmode accessory should be that powerful or have the Lime rarity.

Well, I do like the ideas, but I'm not sure the first two should necessarily be accessories. You'd end up using them and then swapping them out after you used them anyways.
Accidental double taps down could also be quite annoying if they summon your teammates. I think they could function as an expensive consumable, though, which are crafted with hardmode bars and fitting potions.

I'd personally prefer more items that passively give advantages in groups like the Paladin's Shield does.

Back
Top Bottom