Mobile Bug in reforge

God Zeus

Terrarian
I just got back home from school and when i opened my terraria and try to reforge my yoyo, it just stopped whenever i try to reforge. Shops and other npc interactions is working, but the only thing that makes my game crash was the reforge. My phone specs has 6gb ram in total and Open GL 3.2. Its a good phone because its a samsung A50

(I can't explain it clearly so i just created a video, just watch it if you want to see the problem)

I just got back home from school and when i opened my terraria and try to reforge my yoyo, it just stopped whenever i try to reforge. Shops and other npc interactions is working, but the only thing that makes my game crash was the reforge. My phone specs has 6gb ram in total and Open GL 3.2. Its a good phone because its a samsung A50

(I can't explain it clearly so i just created a video, just watch it if you want to see the problem)

Hi there @God Zeus, thanks so much for the video.

Couple thoughts...
  • If you power down the phone, let it sit for a bit and turn it back on, along with killing all other apps while playing does it do the same thing?
  • Is it just one world or all worlds (I realize you may only have one world that has the Goblin Tinkerer though).
  • Is the world one you created before the update, one you downloaded or got from a friend, or one that you created after the update?
  • If possible, can you upload a screenshot of your inventory and gear.
  • Can you list other Terraria apps that you have on the phone - it’s okay if you do, just need to know which ones, such as multiplayer world apps, all item hack world apps, etc.

Back
Top Bottom