Switch (BUG) Mannequinns Empty

Remanent

Terrarian
After updating to Journeys End, I had a huge display of Mannequins and now they all have no armor sets or cosmetic sets. I lost a number of armor sets as well as hallows Eve and other seasonal sets, etc.

Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of how it looked before.

Attachments

• A52EC110-BFA8-4C91-B2F8-2E5351C8CF51.jpeg
    A52EC110-BFA8-4C91-B2F8-2E5351C8CF51.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 55
Same all my are gone too and some other things too specially my terra blade I had to bring to get the broken hero sword 😔 hopefully they will fix it.

Apparently the mannequins are now an openable chest like container, but I’m still distraught over all the armor sets and seasonal sets that are now gone.

I had all of the current 1.3.5 dev sets and also several of the seasonal and endgame sets and a few other harder ones to get like the angler set all gone because of this glitch, currently working to get them back but it's still a pain.

Hotfix Patch today:

FIXED
  • Armor items stored on mannequins disappear after upgrading to version 1.4
  • Items stored in frames are graphically corrupted and disappear after upgrading to version 1.4
  • The game crashes during player creation when using a special character in the name
  • The game crashes if the player accesses the inventory while on a shop menu, then moves away from the shop range and then enters the inventory again.
  • World generated chandeliers (not placed by player) appear corrupted, but will show correctly if they are pickaxed and placed again.
  • The placement grid disappears if the player accesses the inventory and chooses a non-grid item and exits
I’m gonna assume that if the world was loaded in 1.4 prior to this hotfix, the stuff on my mannequins is as good as gone. I did just check my world as I haven’t really played it since 1.4.0.5 arrived on switch mainly due to my disappointment of losing everything on my mannequins. They were still appearing with no gear on them.

Afraid that this might be the case. Unless you have a backup somewhere. :(

Back
Top Bottom