Switch bug report

서리불

Terrarian
1. Every enemy's hurt and death sounds have been changed into a normal hit sound.
2. The freezing phenomenon in the previous version has been fixed, but the rack hangs more frequently (especially when in hell).
3. On the map, the size of the npc icon is not constant and is slightly distorted.
4. The number of Eternian mana is sometimes not displayed on the weapon.
5. There are no tooltips for some items, or a tooltip of 1.4 is written (sometimes displayed, and this is expected to update 1.4. Ty :))
6. When bringing an item such as a shroud ingot to a guide, the combination method is not indicated.
7. Underwater enemy swimming speed is about twice as fast as pc.
8. When checking the buff icon in the inventory, the movement between the buffs with the stick is not smooth.
Hope to be added
1. When using a gravity potion, it is inconvenient because the gravity changes even if you move the stick slightly upward while moving from side to side. So, please add the setting so that gravity changes when the stick is tilted up twice.
2. Add the settings for those who prefer the 1.3.1 version of the inventory move system (there was a delay to move from space to square).
3. When updating, please do not move the code as it is, and also fix bugs. Or update more often like other games.

I have to report a bug. I haven't had this happen since before 1.3.5 came out on switch but when i went into my world and took some things out my chest i decided to use my last sigil to fight moonlord and right before he spawned my game autosaved and froze. Now I lost all 8 of my solar tablets and my demonic terrarian.;( Weird enough tho is that the sun mask that i put into my dresser was duplicated and now i have 2

Back
Top Bottom