Resolved Bugged shimmer?

Sccotish

Terrarian
I was playing in a T-edit world I made and I was filling a hole with vortex armor and when I fell through the shimmer on accident my armor became beetle armor and some of my accessories changed. It also gave equipped moon lord mask and two of the leinfor dev set. How did it happen and why??????????

This sounds a bit far fetched.
Shimmer doesn't create items, and the items it changes need to be dropped to change. It can't change equipped items nor can it change anything to leinfors set.

You you have any evidence of this happening? Or could you recreate it and video it?

This feels really, really unlikely to just be a bug...
What it sounds like to me is that you may have accidentally switched your loadout. I've seen a lot of players here who've had similar confusion.
Try looking through your loadouts (click the colorful silhouette of a guy near the armor tab) and see if this is the case.

This feels really, really unlikely to just be a bug...
What it sounds like to me is that you may have accidentally switched your loadout. I've seen a lot of players here who've had similar confusion.
Try looking through your loadouts (click the colorful silhouette of a guy near the armor tab) and see if this is the case.
That wasn't it. I only have 1 loadout

here this is the link to the footage of what happened
Aaaaactually... pause directly at when the character becomes visible at 0:30 and you can see that for a split second, you're on loadout II with vortex armor right before switching to loadout I, with the moon lord mask and leinfors set.
There's actually a hotkey for switching loadouts that I can't remember, but you probably pressed it.

Aaaaactually... pause directly at when the character becomes visible at 0:30 and you can see that for a split second, you're on loadout II with vortex armor right before switching to loadout I, with the moon lord mask and leinfors set.
There's actually a hotkey for switching loadouts that I can't remember, but you probably pressed it.
Oh ok

Back
Top Bottom