Mobile Bugs in 1.4.4

ARTHURO ##

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Multilaser F Go Edition
Okay, there's a bug in the obsidian skull that it has a copy stretched over the character's head if it's equipped, either in the equipment itself or in the visual slots And there's also a bug in the harmless slime gun, which only appears where the jet hits and not the jet itself. Oh, and I still occasionally see a slime inside walls.

Okay, there's a bug in the obsidian skull that it has a copy stretched over the character's head if it's equipped, either in the equipment itself or in the visual slots And there's also a bug in the harmless slime gun, which only appears where the jet hits and not the jet itself. Oh, and I still occasionally see a slime inside walls.
can you get screenshots for the obsidian skull bug and slime gun's visual bug? as for slime in walls, that cant be helped, its to do with hoiking when slimes spawn in a small gap near walls (hoiking was confirmed as a feature and is being protected by bug fixes)

Sim, aqui estão as imagens. About the Hoinks, it's ok, they are a spectacular mechanic, I just thought it was weird even the slimes entering the walls 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-161024.png
    Screenshot_20220929-161024.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220929-160200.png
    Screenshot_20220929-160200.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom