Items Bunny in a Bottle

GIRGHGH

Empress of Light
My thinking is, bunnies are good at hopping and look like fluffy clouds. How about a Bunny in a bottle!

Bunny in a Bottle: Crafted with 1 bottle, 30 seeds/30 hay/1 daybloom, and one bunny
Equipable
Gives double jump (1 block)
Can't be put in a balloon

I know it's small, but I think Terraria needs more bunny stuff. Because of the bunny, this is gaited for after the merchant has arrived, and after you get 1 gold. If you can't find daybloom, there is the option of using hay and seeds. The boost is very small, but it can make a big difference. This item shows up as a bunny tail if shown.

This picture seems appropriate
article-2535302-1A77AEAD00000578-520_634x478.jpg

I like the suggestion. It's a neat little boost to mobility without much exploration. I have a concern about the recipe.

Hay is only obtainable during the Halloween event, making this only obtainable during that time as well. I don't see the necessity of including nutrient sources in the recipe since morality shouldn't be a concern. Take a look at the bunny cannon. That thing is messed up, so why shouldn't this be?

I like the suggestion. It's a neat little boost to mobility without much exploration. I have a concern about the recipe.

Hay is only obtainable during the Halloween event, making this only obtainable during that time as well. I don't see the necessity of including nutrient sources in the recipe since morality shouldn't be a concern. Take a look at the bunny cannon. That thing is messed up, so why shouldn't this be?
The nutrient is to coax the bunny into the bottle. Also, there are other alternatives listed that can be added instead. It's supposed to be a cute item, not a nightmarish amalgam.

Back
Top Bottom