Weapons & Equip Burst Harpoon

How do you feel about this?

• Total voters

Pinelord

Official Terrarian
Finally, the last of the 4 exploding weapons of mine. This one is the ranged weapon. Now, I know that a lot of people like the harpoon. I know I sure did, after all I freaking love the harpoon. Well I made it explosive. Enjoy.

Burst Harpoon
Burst Harpoon.png

Recipe:
Hallowed_Bar.png
(7),
Explosive_Powder.png
(50),
Harpoon.png

Damage: 45
Use Time: 29

The burst harpoon functions identically to the normal one, except for the fact that it explodes when it hits any type of surface. The explosions will hurt the player a lot just like any other explosive, so don't think that you can go up to a wall or a door and just hold down the mouse key to spam the harpoon.

kdcROYP.png

Other explosive weapons
Demolition Blade
Book of Bombs
Fuse Chicken

Last edited:
Finally, the last of the 4 exploding weapons of mine. This one is the ranged weapon. Now, I know that a lot of people like the harpoon. I know I sure did, after all I freaking love the harpoon. Well I made it explosive. Enjoy.

Burst Harpoon
View attachment 31503
Recipe:
Hallowed_Bar.png
(7),
Explosive_Powder.png
(50),
Hook_%28crafting_material%29.png

The burst harpoon functions identically to the normal one, except for the fact that it explodes when it hits any type of surface. The explosions will hurt the player a lot just like any other explosive, so don't think that you can go up to a wall or a door and just hold down the mouse key to spam the harpoon.

kdcROYP.png

Other explosive weapons
Demolition Blade
Book of Bombs
Fuse Chicken
Shouldnt this involve the harpoon in its recipe

Burst Harpoon
View attachment 31503
Recipe:
Hallowed_Bar.png
(7),
Explosive_Powder.png
(50),
Harpoon.png

kdcROYP.png

Other explosive weapons
Demolition Blade
Book of Bombs
Fuse Chicken
I want it soooooooooo bad!!!!!

Interesting idea, though I never really used the harpoon, perhaps an explosive one could change that. And again, great sprite.

Back
Top Bottom