Map-PvP Busy Bees - Class Based PvP Gamemode

Clara

Terrarian
Basics of Busy Bees
Busy Bees is a simple class based PvP Game Mode made by Baih. Two teams of three players fight, trying to mine the other teams honey first. You can play this Game Mode and many others at the steam group Odyssey PvP: Link to Odyssey PvP

How to Play:
The rules for this gamemode are very simple

-Join the server with a softcore character, join a team and pick a class
-You will be teleported to your base where you should set your team, PvP and spawn
-When the game starts you have to fight, mining the other teams painted honey patch first to win
-You can not mine/place blocks in the bases

Painted honey patch:
XYXlEmq.png

Video by OdysseyGamez:

How to Host:

It is assumed that you understand the basics of hosting a gamemode, for more help go to the guides megathread: Link to Guides

-Keep mobs off and antibuild off, create regions around the spawn and bases
-Host with 6 players as it is a 3 vs 3 gamemode
-When everyone has joined go inside the box at the centre. The inner four switches control players at the top so they can join teams, the outer four switches are to teleport players to their base
RJujYBo.png

-Make sure everyone has set their PvP, spawn and team correctly
-To start the game place a pressue plate right on the wire outside the door and stand on it to open them up
FD0CB73DF074902B99ADC8502EB7030E0EA1B826

-Ban use of the pressure plate if you want to be safe and sure people don't mess with the wiring if they get it
-The winning team is the first team to mine all of the other teams coloured honey

Map Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bpxt77uhmi99sjz/bee3.wld

Back
Top Bottom