PC Buying Lucky Coin and/or Rod of Discord

Burg3rDud3

Terrarian
I'm new to this trading thing, so I don't really know how it works, but I think it's like someone gives me a server IP and then I join and we trade? Well, anyway...

I have grinded countless pirate invasions for the lucky coin, and I still don't have it. I have also grinded chaos elementals and I haven't gotten a rod of discord. I will pay 1-3 platinum coins for either, or trade something if you want.

I can help you i have almost all item's so if you need anything else we can set up a deal and just 2 plat would be fine.

I can help you i have almost all item's so if you need anything else we can set up a deal and just 2 plat would be fine.
Okay, thanks! I'm not really sure how these shop thingies work, so... yeah. I think one of us sets up a server or something? Idk.. so anyway, which of the items do you have? the rod of discord or the lucky coin? or both?

I have both and there's no server setup i just send you a friend request i get on a public game on my world and i give you the password to the server to get in it and we do the deal. and sorry i'm replying so late, I lost all my high speed data so my internet is down the drain untill nov 2...
[doublepost=1540176626,1540176565][/doublepost]And i'll just do 1 plat.

I have both and there's no server setup i just send you a friend request i get on a public game on my world and i give you the password to the server to get in it and we do the deal. and sorry i'm replying so late, I lost all my high speed data so my internet is down the drain untill nov 2...
[doublepost=1540176626,1540176565][/doublepost]And i'll just do 1 plat.
Okay! my steam account name should either be frogman654 or Burg3rDud3 (im not sure if one is a display name or what)

Back
Top Bottom