Weapons & Equip Cactus Armor

Should the full set of Cactus armor have the same effect as a thorns potion?

• OMG YES

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • sure

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • nah

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Look at the Melee Chlorophyte armor and both Beetle Armors.

Is that MAGIC granting the bonuses?
No, beetle armor is crafted from beetle scales which are dropped from a boss that is basically a living golem, and Chlorophyte is a magic esc ore, IT MAKES A GREEN CRYSTAL THAT SHOOTS THINGS there has to be some magic in that!!!! I rest my ever awake case <3

No, beetle armor is crafted from beetle scales which are dropped from a boss that is basically a living golem, and Chlorophyte is a magic esc ore, IT MAKES A GREEN CRYSTAL THAT SHOOTS THINGS!!!! I rest my ever awake case <3
So, it couldn't hurt for cactus armor to shoot homing thorns at enemies

Only an itch
[DOUBLEPOST=1422767335][/DOUBLEPOST]
T_T
I'm serious.

It's a little bonus, that doesn't make a difference, but a bit helpful

And don't go saying a post is troll or dumb
By AngryChickens' posts logic, the whole shabang with your armor shooting stuff is pretty dumb XD Unless its living cactus armor :L (or a new cactus mob that drops cactus essence that you use to make the Live Cactus armor)

I honestly say I LOVE Cactus Armor, but it wouldn't hurt monsters that literally feel no pain. Yea, it'd poke them, but they wouldn't lose health AT ALL from it.

No Support Whatsoever.
This is the first time I've ever done this. Now I need to ask Sodapone for a Denial Badge.

By AngryChickens' posts logic, the whole shabang with your armor shooting stuff is pretty dumb XD Unless its living cactus armor :L (or a new cactus mob that drops cactus essence that you use to make the Live Cactus armor)
I honestly say I LOVE Cactus Armor, but it wouldn't hurt monsters that literally feel no pain. Yea, it'd poke them, but they wouldn't lose health AT ALL from it.

No Support Whatsoever.
This is the first time I've ever done this. Now I need to ask Sodapone for a Denial Badge.
Just like how thorns potion doesn't hurt monsters? OH WAIT... IT DOES!!! And, do you think that worm impaled by a cactus would be unscarred and alive? NO ;-;

Do you think the idea for wood shooting splinters at mobs a good idea? Or how about the idea of wearing wood armor hurts you every once in a while because of splinters? OR how about the idea that adds the tiny violin drop from crabs?
1. Yeah, I think it adds a bit more "usefulness"
2. Then why would you craft it in the first place?
3. Uhh, what?

Back
Top Bottom