Calamity Mod Helpp

MaKu27

Terrarian
How come calamity mod has two types of Wulfrum Metal Scrap, one which is an ammo and one which is purely a crafting material, both of which are supposed to drop from the same enemies yet I can’t get the wulfrum metal scrap as a crafting material?

The wulfrum metal scrap crafting material: Wulfrum Metal Scrap

The wulfrum metal scrap ammo:

They also craft different things so yeah I really need it as a crafting material

That's not a thing that can just happen though, a crafting station itself can't be broken and not make certain items. What are you trying to make anyway?
I wanted to make a wulfrum bow since it can be used in a crafting recipe to make a stronger weapon, but I can only make the items specified here:
(Which evidently doesn’t include the wulfrum bow) and can’t make the items sepcified here:

I wanted to make a wulfrum bow since it can be used in a crafting recipe to make a stronger weapon, but I can only make the items specified here:
(Which evidently doesn’t include the wulfrum bow) and can’t make the items sepcified here:

Oh, I see the issue, the Calamiy fandom wiki has both outdated information and fake information written by other people. The wiki.gg version has accurate information on the mod, the Wulfrum Bow just doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom