Can corruption spread over jungle walls?

Cireus

Terrarian
I'm trying to quarantine my jungle and I was wondering if I should worry about hammering out the walls or not. I know that corruption can turn jungle walls into corrupt walls but I wasn't sure if it could spread back to blocks again from there.

Corrupted blocks spread up to 3 blocks away, so maybe dig a 5-block wide hole all the way to hell. After defeating a mech boss, Aquire a climentator, green solution and spray any corruption blocks that entered into the jungle.

Corrupted blocks spread up to 3 blocks away, so maybe dig a 5-block wide hole all the way to hell. After defeating a mech boss, Aquire a climentator, green solution and spray any corruption blocks that entered into the jungle.
There's a problem through, and that once corruption spreads into the jungle, it turns it into regular dirt, so even if you spray it with green solution it's already to late.

As to op's question, just estroy any walls that can be infected with corruption. That'd be stone walls, grass walls and ice walls, but I don't think you have any ice walls around your jungle.

Well yes, but if you wanna save your jungle you gotta do what you gotta do.
Unless it can't actually spread through walls in which case I am really stupid.
That's unlikely through. I'm 2smart. :redspin:
I'm pretty sure that it does not spread through background walls.
Also, is :redspin: the new Kappa?

Back
Top Bottom