Can someone create a mod to create worlds with both corrupted biomes, Corruption and Crimson?

Kyle TheCreator

Terrarian
I don't know nothing about programming and create mods, and I want to suggest to any modder, to create a mod to create worlds with the both corrupted biomes, The Corruption and The Crimson. I think that would be cool play in a world with the both biomes. Thanks

I don't know nothing about programming and create mods, and I want to suggest to any modder, to create a mod to create worlds with the both corrupted biomes, The Corruption and The Crimson. I think that would be cool play in a world with the both biomes. Thanks
It's possible i believe. Someone you should ask would be @TheGamingBoffin ! He is very skilled in world generation!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that someone's already made a mod for that. I think it was Shockah, I can't be sure though. It may not work now. You might want to have a look! :p

EDIT: Or not, it may not work for 1.2.4.1 / tapi r14 / r15. Think I know how to do it though, I'll have a look (If, of course, shockah's doesn't work, I don't know if he's updated it or not)

Last edited:
Actually, I'm pretty sure that someone's already made a mod for that. I think it was Shockah, I can't be sure though. It may not work now. You might want to have a look! :p

EDIT: Or not, it may not work for 1.2.4.1 / tapi r14 / r15. Think I know how to do it though, I'll have a look (If, of course, shockah's doesn't work, I don't know if he's updated it or not)
I found nothing dude :(

There is a world generation tool called terracustom to do that. Look it up.
Thanks mate, I can create a world with both corrupted biomes with this mod :)

If You Want A World With Both Crimson And Corruption Just Download TerraCustom For Vanilla, Create Your World, And Then Convert Your World to a tAPI World

Back
Top Bottom