Can someone give me tips for killing moonlord?

notlazuli

Terrarian
Today I killed all pillars and now i need some tips to killing moon lord. I am currently playing as mage/summoner in an expert world.

1699818452554.png

This is my armor and accessories (all of them reforged to warding)

For weapons I am using mainly morning star for killing a lot of enemies at once and orange zapinator for bosses etc. I also use sanguine staff (6 minions) and the staff of the frost hydra to help.
I want to get the rod of discord so i can dodge attacks more easily but even though i have an afk farm i didnt got it yet. maybe i should try and defeat empress of light for the kaleidoscope?

I also got the witch's broom wich is very helpful when it comes to dodging attacks. I already have 500 life too and use a lot of buffs (potion, arena, food etc) so idk what more i should use to make the fight easier, i hope yall can help me with this :)

Today I killed all pillars and now i need some tips to killing moon lord. I am currently playing as mage/summoner in an expert world.

View attachment 439711
This is my armor and accessories (all of them reforged to warding)

For weapons I am using mainly morning star for killing a lot of enemies at once and orange zapinator for bosses etc. I also use sanguine staff (6 minions) and the staff of the frost hydra to help.
I want to get the rod of discord so i can dodge attacks more easily but even though i have an afk farm i didnt got it yet. maybe i should try and defeat empress of light for the kaleidoscope?

I also got the witch's broom wich is very helpful when it comes to dodging attacks. I already have 500 life too and use a lot of buffs (potion, arena, food etc) so idk what more i should use to make the fight easier, i hope yall can help me with this :)
Swap out clolophyte armor for Spector armor as it's superior in every single way.

Back
Top Bottom