• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Can someone please trade me a vampire frog staff for a chum caster?

SapphireSuicune

Steampunker
Summary
Vampire Frog Staff
Trading Item Type
Weapons
Trading Item Sub-Category
Staves
I've been blood moon fishing for like 2 hours and I've gotten 3 chum casters and no vampire frog staves. Does anyone have a spare one that you can trade for a chum caster?
my steam friend code is 393019079

Last edited:

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks good
Gray is usually avaiable pre-hardmode, though a rare sell (I have plenty of Orange XD)

I can also give you a Chum caster for some Christmas Painting or a Seaweed Planter (furniture) if you like.

I've got spares of any summoner item in the game for trade to.

Best regards.

SapphireSuicune

Steampunker
i might just trash a chum caster at get a frog staff with terrasavr because I'm so sick of grinding. if I find a gray zapinator ill still give it to you though

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks but already have an enchanted sword.

Though I can also trade for:
- Some Christmas Paintings
- Jim's developer set (alternatively I can trade other sets for it)

P.s. I saw your speedrunning on Youtube, great work!

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Do either of you have a grey zapinator on normal (have other zapinators on journey and normal) by any chance?

I lost my supply due to a saving issue.

Top Bottom