Music Pack Can texture packs replace music?

Krispyhappy

Eye of Cthulhu
Can someone please tell me if you can replace music for texture pack, and if you can please tell me where I can replace it.

I don't think so. I already had custom music on my game by directly changing the Wave Bank.xwb file to my own Wave Bank file. However, when I tried to do the same setup (Content/Wave Bank.xwb) on a test texture pack, the music didn't seem to change. I know you don't have to put images in texture packs under the .xnb format (.png works fine). But all the music is kept into 1 single Wave Bank file so idk any other methods of changing it.

I don't think so. I already had custom music on my game by directly changing the Wave Bank.xwb file to my own Wave Bank file. However, when I tried to do the same setup (Content/Wave Bank.xwb) on a test texture pack, the music didn't seem to change. I know you don't have to put images in texture packs under the .xnb format (.png works fine). But all the music is kept into 1 single Wave Bank file so idk any other methods of changing it.
Thanks for telling me, i have been waiting for so long for an answer i forgot i made this forum.

Thanks for telling me, i have been waiting for so long for an answer i forgot i made this forum.
There's a tutorial on how to directly change it through the game's files. Look it up, it's not too hard (just make sure when you convert it to a Wave Bank file that the quality isn't set to low or some tracks will sound weird).

Back
Top Bottom