Can you Extract Songs From Wavebanks?

Ishikure Shiro

Terrarian
If you know what a wavebank is, then the title explains itself : Can you extract songs from wavebanks? I have some wavebanks I want to put together but I can't find the songs used in them. Any help?

One way is to drop the source into the Content folder then use TExtract to pull out the tracks into WAV format (backup the existing Wave Bank.xwb first just in case).

If you're planning to build a new wave bank, it's possible Xact3 might be able to open and extract from compiled wave bank files (I've used Xact3 to assemble wave banks, but I've never tried using it to extract audio). Note this requires XNA Game Studio and Visual Studio.

One way is to drop the source into the Content folder then use TExtract to pull out the tracks into WAV format (backup the existing Wave Bank.xwb first just in case).

If you're planning to build a new wave bank, it's possible Xact3 might be able to open and extract from compiled wave bank files (I've used Xact3 to assemble wave banks, but I've never tried using it to extract audio). Note this requires XNA Game Studio and Visual Studio.
Thanks for your reply! I'll be sure to try it out later! Got to do homework first though :c Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom