Resolved Can't cast Fishing Line

AstralWolf03

Terrarian
So, I'm all set up to fight Duke Fishron.
Got my armor, weapons, potions, arena.
I'm ready.
I go to cast the fishing line into the ocean, except it doesn't cast...
And therefore I cannot summon Duke Fishron.

R.I.P

Any body else having this problem. (I couldn't find a thread on it but maybe I didn't look hard enough.)

But like I really wanna fight Duke Fishron. So someone fix this or tell me how to fix this. Plz...;(

Also someone tell me why you can't choose an avatar pic from ur gallery

So, I'm all set up to fight Duke Fishron.
Got my armor, weapons, potions, arena.
I'm ready.
I go to cast the fishing line into the ocean, except it doesn't cast...
And therefore I cannot summon Duke Fishron.

R.I.P

Any body else having this problem. (I couldn't find a thread on it but maybe I didn't look hard enough.)

But like I really wanna fight Duke Fishron. So someone fix this or tell me how to fix this. Plz...;(
These may be things that you're already aware of and tried, but since they weren't mentioned, I can't be sure if you tried them.

Do you have a Truffle Worm in your inventory? (Also, make sure it's in an inventory slot before other bait).

And what works for me on the iPad/iPhone - with the fishing rod selected, tap NOT in water and drag INTO water. But another member, TerraNova, says that what works for him is to tap IN water. See what works best for you.

Also, make sure that your player is not standing in water.

I tried dragging the fishing line down into the water and that seemed to work. Still a bit buggy but it'll work for now.
Thanks!
Great! Since it's working I'll move this out of the bug section and mark is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom