Mobile Can't find Aether (joke please dont respond seriouwly guys i swear-)

Lord 🦆

Living Tree
Guys help I can't find it what do I do??? Screenshot_20230723-002025.png

Assuming you are playing on a regular world, the Aether biome will always be on the side of the world your Jungle is on. It will also be Underground and somewhere close to the edge of your world.

*proceeds to fail to notice i only took a picture or a few blocks to the left of spawn as a  joke*
Could have sworn I marked this as humourous...

*proceeds to fail to notice i only took a picture or a few blocks to the left of spawn as a  joke*
Could have sworn I marked this as humourous...

You did indeed originally post this in the off topic section and had the humorous prefix, though based on the thread description, it seemed like you needed help so I moved it to Gameplay help.

If you did not mean that you need help, it would be better suited as a post on your profile, rather than a thread.

You did indeed originally post this in the off topic section and had the humorous prefix, though based on the thread description, it seemed like you needed help so I moved it to Gameplay help.

If you did not mean that you need help, it would be better suited as a post on your profile, rather than a thread.
I'm not the best at placing things in the best spots, so thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom