CC君大大
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 我初中的宿舍和厕所真差,宿舍环境差,几张床挤在一起,厕所更是狗屎一般,毫无隐私可言。怀念小学了,小学可比这个初中好多了
    My junior high school dormitory and toilet really bad, bad dormitory environment, several beds crowded together, toilet is :red: in general, no privacy to speak of. Miss Primary School, primary school can be much better than this junior high school
    今天看完了《进击的巨人最终季 前篇》刀子有点多,后篇还要等到今年秋季才播……最终季死了好多人啊!PS:阿尼喜欢阿尔明;阿尔明也喜欢阿尼:) Today, after watching "Attack on Titan Final Season Pre-Season", there are a little more knives, and the second part will not be broadcast until this fall... In the end, a lot of people died! PS: Arnie likes Armin; Armin likes Arnie too :)
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    What is the actual plot of attack on Titan?
    CC君大大
    CC君大大
    @Berdly [CiM]人类想各种方法对抗巨人,再到最后不得不和拥有巨人之力的联手一起对抗始祖巨人,防止它消灭所有除自己出生地的生命!
    @Berdly [CiM] humans think of various ways to fight the giants, and finally have to join forces with the power of giants to fight the Ancestor Giants and prevent it from destroying all life except their birthplace!
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    Okiii
    Sorry for asking the only anime I've watched is MHA season one and the only manga: girl on the other side book1 and the first 9 issues of mha
    时间真的好快好快啊?!!!?!!:(才一小会就已经快天黑了,一天天的时间根本不够用啊(当然,现在明亮得很,这是夸张的修辞手法:)
    Time is really fast, so fast?!!!?!! :(It's almost dark after a short while, and there isn't enough time for a day (of course, it's very bright now, this is an exaggerated figure of speech :))
    准备看《进击的巨人最终季 前篇》不过,我现在没兴趣,还是明天看吧

I'm going to watch "Attack on Titan Final Season Pre" However, I'm not interested right now, so I'll watch it tomorrow:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom