Mobile Can't find my Ocean biome in order to find Angler

Renichelle

Terrarian
(I'm on mobile) I've been trying to find the Angler, but I can find the ocean on either side. On my right is desert then tropical jungle then corrupted. On my right is snowy world, then crimson. And I haven't found the ocean in either one. :(;(

(I'm on mobile) I've been trying to find the Angler, but I can find the ocean on either side. On my right is desert then tropical jungle then corrupted. On my right is snowy world, then crimson. And I haven't found the ocean in either one. :(;(
HAve our go next to the very edge of the world? The ocean is at the end of the world, and wait corruption and crimson on same world, uhh that isn’t possible (unless 1.4 seed 05162020)

HAve our go next to the very edge of the world? The ocean is at the end of the world, and wait corruption and crimson on same world, uhh that isn’t possible (unless 1.4 seed 05162020)
Hmm. Maybe it's Crimson on both sides, then. Because I've only come across crimson alters and those red flying lobster-looking things.
I'm still learning this game.

I guess I'll just keep going farther until I find the ocean. Thanks.

Last edited:
Him. Maybe it's Crimson on both sides, then. Because I've only come across crimson alters and those red flying lobster-looking things.
I'm still learning this game.

I guess I'll just keep going farther until I find the ocean. Thanks.
Yea, he should be lying down on the floor near the ocean. Either all the way to the right or all the way to the left, either ocean can have him.

Back
Top Bottom