Can't join or have other people join me

AlexGlonk

Steampunker
For the past few months, I've been having multiplayer issues that prevented me from playing with friends. Although it did first start on modded, it's now been happening on vanilla. In the past, everything would work for about half an hour before they would get disconnected and be unable to rejoin. They would get stuck while loading and never join. The only time they could was by coming in on a new character or just any character that didn't have anything in their inventory, but not the hotbar or armor/accessory slots. Now we can't join each other at all. I even checked vanilla and it didn't work. Verifying integrity of game files comes up empty as it says everything is fine, which it isn't as I have no hands and can't join or be joined. Unistalling and reinstalling didn't work, I've restarted and even turned my computer fully off. Windows security brings up nothing even after a full search. I even checked to see if my network drivers weren't up-to-date. I got an update which did nothing. I've tried just about anything that has been recommended to me. It still won't work. I will need help on this.

UPDATE: I deleted the folders for terraria and tmodloader and then unistalled the game. Now things are even more broken. Join via steam does nothing and clicking invite friends just closes the menu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom