Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I cant mine Mythril on the new Journey mode because im an idiot and i need help.

I had a look on Terraria Wiki Fandom and although it hasnt been updated in a while it says the only way to mine Mythril is to use a Cobalt Pickaxe/Drill or higher quality. So I made a point of getting one of both to bring with me on my mining journey. Anyways i got into the jungle and found 5 blocks of Mythril and as soon as i got to it to mine it, it wouldnt work. it just moves on the spot.

so if anyone else knows what do to please enlighten me as Mythril takes a long time to find.

Its possible what you were trying to mine was Chlorophyte, and not Mythril, as they are both green.

Ahhhhhhh yess!! That's probably exactly what it is! Thank you for blessing me with you almighty knowledge, I now know my mistake.

Thanks lol.

Yes, if you see a very green ore in the Jungle, it is most likely Chlorophyte. That will take a pick/drill found later on, after any mech boss has been defeated.

Also, AFAIK, there is no difference between a pick and a drill besides look and sound, tooltips, and apparently range. (The range of the drill is a bit shorter.)

Back
Top Bottom