cant play properly with a left handed mouse :(

I think terraria did not support left handed mouses.
That means, they could actually add a option for Click buttons.
Ok I just tried switching the right and left click on razer synapse 2.0 and it worked. (im using a deathadder if that has anything to do with it)
EDIT: Maybe you have to link the program for it to work? thats what i did

Ok I just tried switching the right and left click on razer synapse 2.0 and it worked. (im using a deathadder if that has anything to do with it)

Maybe it helps OP.

like minecraft dose? hope they will making a bunch of blocks for building really hurts after 5-7 stacks of 999
You can greatly simplify the building process with auto-cursor (I think assigned to Control by default - proves insanely useful for placing walls in particular) and there are also items that allow to place items faster or at higher range - see "brick layer", "portable cement mixer", "extendo grip".

On-topic, should probably add this as a suggestion - it's an addition that would make sense and shouldn't be too hard to implement for the developers.

Maybe it helps OP.
downloaded it after he replyed letting me know about the program then started on a mob farm for the medusa head and forgot to click install XD

You can greatly simplify the building process with auto-cursor (I think assigned to Control by default - proves insanely useful for placing walls in particular) and there are also items that allow to place items faster or at higher range - see "brick layer", "portable cement mixer", "extendo grip".

On-topic, should probably add this as a suggestion - it's an addition that would make sense and shouldn't be too hard to implement for the developers.

its not only the placing its the crafting like....torch....copper bricks....smooth marble but ya and teh placing of blocks and ya ive got the gyzmo backpack thingy so all the travling merchent building goodies in 1 ^_^ only thing me dont got for building is the tool box but have to wait for christmas for that (to lazy to change my clock XD)

Last edited:
wait so how come you cant auto craft a bunch? I forgot to ask
dont really knwo how to word it but if me hold the buttion down it wont autocraft it will only craft the 1 thing it will autocraft if the mouse is set to normal right handed mode (with out the buttions swaped around)

and

ok well apparntly even tho razer abyssus is in the list of suported mices ....the program dosent pick it up >.<

Really? maybe you could try restarting your computer reinstalling the program, or maybe you could just try taking out the mouse itself and plug it in. Also, if you can get synapse to work I might be able to help you with the stacking. Is the stacking thing an issue with the hardware itself? (Like an issue with the mouse?)

Really? maybe you could try restarting your computer reinstalling the program, or maybe you could just try taking out the mouse itself and plug it in. Also, if you can get synapse to work I might be able to help you with the stacking. Is the stacking thing an issue with the hardware itself? (Like an issue with the mouse?)
acording to my friend its bc the razar abyssus is something called lightweight and not hardwired for lefthanded ppl
and me tryed restarting reinstalling and unpluging not picking it up ....well its bed time for me anyway so ill try agen in the morning -.-

ok ive tryed reinstalling the program twise restarting my pc unpluging the mouse and nothing is working ...whats plan b ?

Are you sure that your mouse is compatible? Sometimes razer likes to do stuff like release 'newer' versions of old products like the razer deathadder 2014 for example

well that is just anoying ....no its not the compatable 1
think ive got the mirror edition or something its product number thing is rz01-0036 but me mean im not going to get a new mouse ive allready got 2 "gaming" mouces

Back
Top Bottom