Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Sorry but if you wear any hoverboard (i know what there is only 2 hoverboards) and cape in fly cape will disappear it look incorect.

Sorry but if you wear any hoverboard (i know what there is only 2 hoverboards) and cape in fly cape will disappear it look incorect.
It doesn't seem to me to be a bug, every time the character flies the wing graphic takes preference of whatever cape the character is wearing, although it would be good to fix it in some way as this is a reason to stop wearing capes when the character get the first wing.

Hoverboards are wings and therefore are treated as such, this probably can't be considered a bug because of that. It might be an oversight, and certainly doesn't look great. Capes could use a bit more love but again I can't say it's a bug.

capes is disappearing because wings overwrite their texture hover board do not do this but capes disappearing

As Guest735 and The True Destroyer advised, the capes disappear when using wings. The hoverboards and similar accessories are also classed as wings, so take priority over the capes.

Because it's a common wishlist item, there's some work being done in this area, so keep an eye on future updates! This might change. We might be able to have capes and wings together again soon. (I'm a cape-lover myself too.)

Back
Top Bottom