WIP Castle WIP

SusiKette

Terrarian
Here is a WIP screenshot of my current build. I don't have any plans on how big it'll be, but I'll try and see how big I can make it while keeping it looking nice :)
I'll add more screenshots here as I continue the build.

6vvxKfi.jpg

I really like this style. Using painted ice bricks was very clever, I'll have to steal - uh, use - that sometime. ;)

I haven't actually painted anything yet :p
The only thing I have planned on painting are the pumpkin walls that I use as curtains.
The brighter contrast of the ice bricks give feeling of depth. Indoors they seem like they are further forward to the player and outdoors they seem like they are further back :)

I haven't actually painted anything yet :p
The only thing I have planned on painting are the pumpkin walls that I use as curtains.
The brighter contrast of the ice bricks give feeling of depth. Indoors they seem like they are further forward to the player and outdoors they seem like they are further back :)
Huh? Really? I guess they're darker than I remembered. Still good idea though.

I like the gentle sloping staircases you have going on there Also, the way the castle is kind of floating above the ground on the east end is a pretty cool way of making it look big (maybe not intentional though?)

Back
Top Bottom