Weapons & Equip Ceaseless Slime Ball

zombiepigman151

Terrarian
If you didn’t notice the name in the title sounds kinda similar to endless musket pouch. The ceaseless slime ball is pretty much another endless ammo source with a few other perks. Of course it will have infinite gel ammo, but it will also have the ability to craft anything that requires gel without using any gel. It would be really helpful for asphalt roads and torches. I think it could possibly drop from Queen Slime (giving rangers a reason to fight her) or it could have the normal crafting for endless ammo at the crystal ball for about 3996 gel if I’m right.

That is practically it. Sorry if it is intelligible I cannot write and it is a curse upon me.

man I thought this was a reference to Ceaseless Void. No opinion, but if this makes it in I'd prefer its name to be consistent w/ the other endless ammo items (Endless Slime Ball, not Ceaseless Slime Ball).

man I thought this was a reference to Ceaseless Void. No opinion, but if this makes it in I'd prefer its name to be consistent w/ the other endless ammo items (Endless Slime Ball, not Ceaseless Slime Ball).
Yeah I just thought endless sounded a little weird so I just looked up synonyms for endless.

That’s honestly something I didn’t think about. It obviously shouldn’t make sellable stuff. Sorry
even if it didn't allow making sellable stuff, unsellable stuff could be shimmered to get the gel and then craft sellable stuff, so devs will have to shimmerlock them or something

Back
Top Bottom