Weapons & Equip Celestial Boots!

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
You ever wanted to just complete your loadout with a set of snazzy new boots? Tired of the old frostspark boots that you've been holding onto since pre hardmode? Well, here is.. the celestial boots.

My suggestions are terrible, I know, but feel free to leave some constructive criticism so this suggestion could be the best it can possibly be. Thank you!

I just recolored the frostspark boots, and since I can't sprite anything like it, I put together some horrid looking sprites. Enjoy! I guess..

Needs sprite

Luminite Boots
Allows the user to run faster than time itself.
Allows flight.
Leaves a lunar trail, and when you are above enemies, your shoes emit a small deathray which sweep the screen for 3 seconds, with a 7 second cooldown. The deathray does 125 damage.
You can also do a lunar roll similar to what Selenians do. It has a 50% chance to deflect projectiles or decrease damage of projectiles. Rolls can last up to 8 seconds and have a 15 second cooldown. You cannot fly while rolling.

Crafted by 16 Luminite Bars

Solar Boots.png

Solar Boots
Allows the user to run at the speed of light
Allows flight
When you jump on a player or foe, it will create a solar flare that explodes and gives the solar flare debuff.
Immunity to any slowing debuff

Crafted by 12 Solar Fragments and 8 Luminite Bars

Vortex Boots.png

Vortex Boots
Allows the user to run at warp speed
Allows flight
When you double tap the space bar, you will be thrusted upwards, and have a small vortex created beneath you, sucking in enemies and dealing 75 damage for 4 seconds. You cannot initiate this effect while a vortex is active and it has a 10 second cooldown after the vortex disappears.
Increased vertical flight velocity

Crafted by 12 Vortex Fragments and 8 Luminite Bars

Nebula Boots.png

Nebula Boots
Allows the user to run unbelievably fast
Allows flight
When you double tap P, you will have boosted flight power for 30 seconds, and when you land it will create a purple explosion
Increased horizontal flight velocity

Crafted by 12 Nebula Fragments and 8 Luminite Bars

Stardust Boots.png

Stardust Boots
Allows the user to run at the speed of a shooting star
Allows flight
Allows an all-direction dash with the double tap of any key, which thrusts you forward and sends out homing stars. This can be interrupted when you hit an enemy or a projectile
Increased horizontal and vertical flight velocity

Crafted by 12 Stardust Fragments and 8 Luminite Bars

That's all folks!

Last edited:
I would wanna try out all of these, and figure out which I like best. And, endgame running boots are something I always thought should exist. Support.

View attachment 80198
Stardust Boots
Allows the user to run at the speed of a shooting star
Allows flight
Allows an all-direction dash with the double tap of any key, which thrusts you forward and sends out homing stars. This can be interrupted when you hit an enemy or a projectile
Increased horizontal and vertical flight velocity

Crafted by 12 Stardust Fragments and 8 Luminite Bars

That's all folks!

"shooting star"

Could change it to comet.

just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom