Cell phone materials

_Lord_xD

Skeletron Prime
I’ve been trying to get the cell phone in terraria for a while but I’m stuck on the fishing quests I have everything including the fisherman’s pocket guide but I’m still having issues getting the sextant and the other item you get from fishing quest (I forgot the name of it)

The last item is the weather radio. The radio was my last item and it took me a long time to get as well. Just keep fishing and you'll get it eventually.

In addition to Rampage’s good advice, there was a change in 1.4 that can benefit you. The Angler will “look” in your personal inventory (inventory, piggy bank, safe, etc) and if it contains (for instance) the Fisherman’s Pocket Guide, he won’t give you another pocket guide (if he’s giving out one of the three cell phone pieces). So when you turn in quests make sure the pieces you’ve already received are in your personal inventory (and not in a chest) so that if he hands out another piece it will be different.

Changelog: “Angler’s Quest rewards are now more likely to give you the Info Accessories. Additionally, he will not give you duplicates of an accessory you have in your inventory, unless you already have them all.”

In addition to Rampage’s good advice, there was a change in 1.4 that can benefit you. The Angler will “look” in your personal inventory (inventory, piggy bank, safe, etc) and if it contains (for instance) the Fisherman’s Pocket Guide, he won’t give you another pocket guide (if he’s giving out one of the three cell phone pieces). So when you turn in quests make sure the pieces you’ve already received are in your personal inventory (and not in a chest) so that if he hands out another piece it will be different.

Changelog: “Angler’s Quest rewards are now more likely to give you the Info Accessories. Additionally, he will not give you duplicates of an accessory you have in your inventory, unless you already have them all.”
Thank you so much this helps a ton

Back
Top Bottom