Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have a chain gun (with chlorophyte bullets) and when wearing the Specter set (hood for healing) and having numbus clouds above a unicorn statue to endlessly stream healing out.

But when i shoot the chain gun, the healing from the Unicorn's completely stops. when testing without chlorophyte bullets it seems to only happen when damage is being dealt (and since C bullets home in, thats always).

effectively making the healing of the hood completely useless when you're dealing damage. (yet to test on other types of damage)

The Specter Set only heals through Magic damage. If the bullets are giving enemies iframes, and the Nimbus misses in result, you wouldn't see the healing. The Specter set is built more magic, after all!

Edit: I think I misread, you are using the statues as a healing method, while shooting other enemies, yes? That does sound odd, as if the damage from the gun is converting the damage from the Nimbus into ranged.

Yes, nimbus are doing magicc damage to statue enemies for healing, whilst i shoot ranged damage at a boss. i can onyl theorise that there's only so many times a player can deal damage and if using a megashark/chaingun its fast enough to not allow the set effects for healing to happen.

i can replicate this every time i try so something must be going on, i dont know if its by design or a bug though.

Back
Top Bottom