Game Mechanics Character-Specific Achievements

kybagames

Terrarian
As the title suggests, would it be possible to make achievements character-specific, rather than across the board? (In-game achieves obviously, not the Steam ones.) I personally think it would make the game a lot more replayable than it already is (although it is very replayable right now :p), as you get that sweet, sweet feeling of unlocking an achievement.

I agree because once I logged onto my op character I got like every single achievement XD

As the title suggests, would it be possible to make achievements character-specific, rather than across the board? (In-game achieves obviously, not the Steam ones.) I personally think it would make the game a lot more replayable than it already is (although it is very replayable right now :p), as you get that sweet, sweet feeling of unlocking an achievement.
I think they should make it so you have to do it all over again. :cool:

Because then we've done most of the achievements if (Already gone through most obvious achievements).

Maybe make it so you can re-set in-game achievements so people can do it again. ;(
Eh... I'd honestly still prefer character-specific achievements, but that would work too.

Back
Top Bottom