tModLoader Charged+

Dominolan

Terrarian
Hello. I've recently created a mod and found out not many people like discord homepages, so here is a forum one.

Charged+ is a mod about expanding on the charge type weapons in the game, like the charged blaster cannon and laser machine gun. As of right now, it only has 8 items, all of which are beam-based and can be made in pre-hardmode. Like the gem staves, every gem (Except amber) has an amulet, with the amethyst amulet being the weakest and the diamond amulet being the stronger one. They can pierce indefinitely but have a significantly higher mana cost compared to their staff counterparts and require time to charge. Unlike the charged blaster cannon, they can also be moved once fired. The crafting recipe for every gem amulet is 10 of the gem, 5 stars and 2 lens. Here is an example of the ruby amulet being fired to give you an idea of what they look like:

Charged+Example.jpg

My goal for this mod is to expand past pre-hardmode and add many more weapons like charged guns and bows that fire projectiles and not beams. I also hope to implement better effects for the weapons, add accessories that benefit charged weapons and even minions that fire charged attacks. Tell me what you'd like to see in the mod and what you think of it!

Join the Charged+ Discord Server!
Github (For manual downloads) : Dominolan/ChargedPlus

Back
Top Bottom