NPCs & Enemies Chickens.

MafiaChicken

Terrarian
I've been playing Terraria for a long time now. I've seen it go through many changes and get a lot of new content. However, despite the addition of animals like squirrels, birds and even ducks...THERE ARE NO CHICKENS?! ;-; This game needs chickens!

It doesn't NEED chickens...
You should be happy there are squirrels and birds!
Once there were no bunnies or fish!

This game gets the mobs it deserves, not the ones it needs. //Batman: The Dark Knight.

Seriously, though... This would have a lot more chances to be noticed me senpai in the Suggestions part of the forums.

I've been playing Terraria for a long time now. I've seen it go through many changes and get a lot of new content. However, despite the addition of animals like squirrels, birds and even ducks...THERE ARE NO CHICKENS?! ;-; This game needs chickens!

This game most certainly does need chickens, but what would their use be? Just another passive non-hostile creature? Next time try to add more detail, even if you are talking about chickens.

Obviously you'd cook them for food. The Well Fed buff even uses a roast chicken for its icon, so it's a perfect fit.

This game most certainly does need chickens, but what would their use be? Just another passive non-hostile creature? Next time try to add more detail, even if you are talking about chickens.
They could be a passive mob for the most part that have a chance to drop fried chicken, which would give you The Well Fed buff like suggested. However, in a blood moon, they turn into little gangster chickens with little hats that are hostile.

Renamed slightly for clarity and moved to suggestions; it's not off topic if it's about Terraria!

Edit: As this was posted twice, merged the threads.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

But for real, chickens lay eggs, so that could be a whole other aspect of having them. Maybe there could be an Easter event boss which is a giant rabbit and once you kill it you unlock chickens spawning in the world. ???!!?!?!?!

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

But for real, chickens lay eggs, so that could be a whole other aspect of having them. Maybe there could be an Easter event boss which is a giant rabbit and once you kill it you unlock chickens spawning in the world. ???!!?!?!?!
So... Lepus with chickens?

Maybe the chickens would be passive, but if you attack them they summon a swarm of chickens that all try to kill you.
Wait one second...
The chicken is a rare hardmode critter that, when attacked, summons a chicken swarm event with a miniboss. There are chicken themed drops including a chicken pet, chicken weapons, and a rubber chicken with 1/500 from all chickens.

Back
Top Bottom