NPCs & Enemies Chihuahua doggo to commemorate Chico

SenpaiTheNeko

Terrarian
Hey Re-Logic and Terraria,

I've dropped you (Re-Logic) a message on Facebook after speaking with some of the moderators on the Terraria discord server.

The moderators told me that it would be best to contact you guys directly through social media channels/email/forum.

Here is what I sent to the moderators over on the discord:

I was wondering if I could put a suggestion forward for an NPC in Terraria by any chance, please?

Yesterday, we lost one of our best friends. He was a chihuahua called Chico that we've had for over 10 years. This is the first time playing Terraria for me and the zoologist has just moved in, I checked the wiki and there's no Chihuahua doggos that can be summoned. I would like to make a bit of a memorial for Chico in the game. Is it at all possible for you to talk to the other devs about bringing in an applehead cream/white coloured chihuahua with a bit of a ginger stripe on his back, that could be summoned through the zoologist called chico? It would mean a lot and I'd understand if you have to reject this request as I'm sure you get a lot of these types of messages each day.

Thank you

It would honestly mean so much to us if you could please consider doing this. I watched ChippyGaming's video about the 1.4.1 update and I feel this will be the last opportunity to put forward a suggestion before the game's development is set in stone forever.

Please let me know what you think, and please take a look at some of our most favourite pictures of Chico.

I'm so in tears just choosing these pictures out of the hundreds we have of him. I've been crying the past few days and everything feels so fresh. It would just mean so much to have something forever to remember him by, something that allows millions of people to experience the joy that he gave us for the last ten years.

Please let me know of your thoughts ;;

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    781.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 4.png
    4.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 5.png
    5.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 6.png