Weapons & Equip Chlorophyte Bullet improvements

Snickerbobble

The Painter
Ice Queen has spawned and you try to focus on her, but all your chlorophyte bullets target the lesser enemies instead. This is because they target the nearest enemy, rather than the enemy you want to hit. I think this should be changed with a simple adjustment: Have chlorophyte bullets target the enemy closest to your cursor.

As this change would make the bullets far more useful, their damage could be lowered from 10 to 9, to make them a tad less powerful as they hardly ever miss.

And because they're a pain to craft:
70 musket balls and 1 chlorophyte bar to make 70 would become 100 musket balls and 1 chlorophyte bar to make 100.

This will not render their homing useless with needing to aim some, as your cursor will only need to be near the enemy, not on it. Chlorophyte's special ability is to home in on targets and that ability is somewhat lost when the wrong targets are shot, so this change would fix that.

I like it, but not the nerf. A Post all Mech bullet should be a bit stronger then having 1 damage on Silver Bullets. How about making it require silver bullets?

I like it, but not the nerf. A Post all Mech bullet should be a bit stronger then having 1 damage on Silver Bullets. How about making it require silver bullets?
Balancing these bullets are tricky, because you also have to factor in guns that have high power but low accuracy, such as the tactical shotgun and chain gun. With other bullets you'd miss a lot, but with chlorophyte you'd be landing all shots fired. If these were the only guns that could use chlorophyte, I'd think the damage should be even lower, but if these were the only guns that couldn't use chlorophyte, I'd think the damage should be higher. Hard to tell.
qNP5UDG.png

Reactions: Azu
Back
Top Bottom