Serious Chrome vs Firefox?

You remind me of the time when uninformed PC users would call Mac and Linux users the 1% - so I'll just wait until you realize the truth and go hit your face on your desk repeatedly to forget your own fail.
Bing's never going to come to power. Google is too popular and it's not like a bunch of hipsters are going to call it too mainstream and use Bing. But yet, you could be correct. Yahoo was the most popular, look how low it's popularity is now.

I've been a big supporter of firefox for years now, but ever since they abandoned the logical version numbering for this bull:red: of upping the major version number seemingly ever other day, their product has gone progressively down hill. I especially hate the changes they have made to the interface; removing the refresh button from the main toolbar; changing the refresh, forward, backward, and favorite right-click menu items into :red:ing buttons; defaulting to the rediculous style of tabs being at the top, the menu bar being hidden, and other silly layout decisions; it has really gone down hill, but at least it provides options to change most of that and the rest can be handled with a plugin or two.

I'd switch to Chrome, but they suffer from all the same problems, have been that way since day one, and don't even provide options to move the tabs, url bar, and menu bar into the correct places. If chrome would bother to even try being user friendly I might consider switching, but no, they are stuck in the mind frame where they think they know better than users how their product should be used.

NOT Chrome OS. Please, that is a [CENSORED BY POSTER] Operating system.
I'll admit, it's not a very good operating system, but I find it fairly user friendly, and self-compatible; I can do about as much as I'll ever need on the broweser. Of course, that's also the biggest problem, it's mostly only self-compatible.

Chrome wins. It is fast, clean and comprehensible. As well as that, I believe Firefox stalks you so you have no privacy. I've also found that Firefox almost steals connection in a way, but that is probably just for me.

Chrome wins. It is fast, clean and comprehensible. As well as that, I believe Firefox stalks you so you have no privacy. I've also found that Firefox almost steals connection in a way, but that is probably just for me.
Firefox is fast, clean and comprehensible for me. c:
Also, i've never heard of the stalking part. Do you have any proof? o:

Let's see.. Firefox is open source, built, maintained and owned by collective humanity.

Chrome is closed source, built, maintained and owned by the biggest advertising company in the world that is also currently enjoying a monopoly of the internet.

I dunno. Good luck grand children.

Chrome, hands down, i used to use firefox, but after about 27 crashes, i said ":red: it, I'm going to chrome... TO THE FUTURE!"

...not really, i just swore at my screen and went to chrome...

I've always used chrome since it came out, and it was hands down the fastest and the most stable at the time.
I love how my favourites/add ons are updated in real time on both my pc's, and it's still quite fast.
It does take a lot of ram from what i've heard though.
However, while i'm not sure about mozilla, i've noticed Opera to be the fastest with that "turbo" mode on, by far.
I can also visit sites "I'm not supposed to visit" without even using a proxy ( only did it once, swer on me cat).
It's a tie between chrome and opera to me.

Chrome because when you be on that Youtabz (Youtube) you can view videos at 1080p60, and thats like hella beast and sh!t. That be my reason. Thanks fo reading this bullsh!t.

Back
Top Bottom