circle.'s exit from the womb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

circle.

Terrarian
G'day, everyone. With the pleasure of no longer being conformed to the misogynistic and patriarchal ideology of the commonplace fetus, I have entered the community, and what an impressive place this is. A choice between professional themes and a clean and understandable format, coupled with the mundane nostalgia of Terraria, what isn't there to love? As an architect and writer in real life, I hoped to find a platform to translate my passion for literature and architecture within Terraria, and to promulgate my works before a large audience of forumgoers. It appears that the Terraria Community Forums, in all its glory, is a little treasure trove for what I had in mind.

I look to befriend you, people of the TCF, begin projects and collaborate with others who build and write, and have an amusing experience on the forums. From what I've heard and experienced beforehand, in both the Terraria Online forums after a brief appearance and a little communication in the New Profile Posts section, I think this place will prove enjoyable.

G'day, everyone. With the pleasure of no longer being conformed to the misogynistic and patriarchal ideology of the commonplace fetus, I have entered the community, and what an impressive place this is. A choice between professional themes and a clean and understandable format, coupled with the mundane nostalgia of Terraria, what isn't there to love? As an architect and writer in real life, I hoped to find a platform to translate my passion for literature and architecture within Terraria, and to promulgate my works before a large audience of forumgoers. It appears that the Terraria Community Forums, in all its glory, is a little treasure trove for what I had in mind.

I look to befriend you, people of the TCF, begin projects and collaborate with others who build and write, and have an amusing experience on the forums. From what I've heard and experienced beforehand, in both the Terraria Online forums after a brief appearance and a little communication in the New Profile Posts section, I think this place will prove enjoyable.
Hey! Uh, I'm patrolling this section for a bit. I believe we just recently had a cool chat about nerfs and the meta of another game I fancy. I love a good write and have some big ideas, so hit me up sugar and I'll drop some on you.

Hey! Uh, I'm patrolling this section for a bit. I believe we just recently had a cool chat about nerfs and the meta of another game I fancy. I love a good write and have some big ideas, so hit me up sugar and I'll drop some on you.
Yeah, you seem to be very conversant and well-informed in Overwatch, it was a pleasure discussing Ana's effect on the meta, haha! I'm so happy to meet another writer, so I'll definitely keep in contact with you. I'm interested in what these 'big ideas' might entail . . .

Yeah, you seem to be very conversant and well-informed in Overwatch, it was a pleasure discussing Ana's effect on the meta, haha! I'm so happy to meet another writer, so I'll definitely keep in contact with you. I'm interested in what these 'big ideas' might entail . . .
Wouldn't call myself a writer quite yet. But its on my might big list of aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom